Πέμπτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

THINK TEEN 1: SHORT STORY COMPETITION




 A limitless mind



 One day, there was a little boy. His dream was to be in a limitless place, way too far from human’s mind. His friends were laughing at him because they thought that all of these things were  a complete lie. But he wanted to prove himself that he was right. Well, he didn’t actually see any living chocolates or talking trees or a bunch of flying bears. That boy was really special and his ideas were really nice. All of his family thought that they had  made a boy that was completely crazy. He didn’t like being bullied by other boys inside the school. He always wanted to be special and different, but no one could understand.
   After the days passed he tried to show his friends that magic exists and it’s not a lie. But his friends continued the same story.
- Hahahaha!  You seem to be retarded! Seriously? Flying bears? Hippos that can grow 6 legs at once? What?!
- That’s not funny! You may be bullying me but you’ll never change the way I think! I want to be different and you can’t change that!
- Yes, another  thing I can’t change is your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Take that stupid boy!
*CLAP*
   His parents were ignoring what he was saying, they didn’t care about him, and they were also arguing to keep or not to keep this kid with them. That boy was always spying his family to hear what they were saying. From the one side, he didn’t want to hear the bad things his parents said. From the other side, he wanted to know everything.
   He may had a very kind mother, a funny brother and a serious father, but he hated them as long as they kept doing that. His mother was a doctor. A very nice lady with a beautiful smile and a happy character. His dad was strict, but a nice guy. Last but not least, his brother was funny, happy and never in the mood, but he acted like a 5 years old kid. Although he was 17.
*ring ring*
- Woman? The phone is ringing!
- I know honey, must be from the school. Pfff. What did that little kid do again?!
*grab*
- Hello, is this Mrs. Codney?
- Yes. It’s me.
- We have a small problem with your son. Again. He started saying these retarded things again.
- What did he do again? Please tell me.
- He started saying that he saw aliens and stuff. You should really help this boy for real. His education is not as well as we expected, but he’s got a pretty good thinking.
- First the floating rivers, now the aliens. We are really doing our best to help our son, but he doesn’t change! (lies)
- I’m pretty sure you do that Mrs. Codney, but we think that your son should go in an orphanage.
- We had an argument yesterday, but my husband says that our son can believe whatever he wants. And as you know, when my husband says something he means it for good.
- Indeed. Anyway, that was all I had to say Mrs. Codney. We may do our best to change your son. Goodbye, Mrs. Codney.
- Goodbye.
*click*
As she walked through the hallway her husband grabbed her from the arm, and said to her, with a serious face:
- YOU WILL NOT CHANGE MY SON! I LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU! IF THIS IS THE WAY HE LIKES TO BE, THEN HE WILL. HE’S BORN LIKE THIS AND THIS WON’T CHANGE! YOU HAVE GONE WAY TOO FAR! HE MAY BE A LITTLE BIT RETARDED, BUT THAT’S NOT YOUR PROBLEM! I WILL KEEP HELPING MY SON TO BELIEVE WHAT HE WANTS TO!
- Huh?! Did he made you crazy too?! This little boy is not what we should have in our family! You will neve-
*door opens*
-Why don’t you love me mom?! I know this is way too far from human mind! But you have to believe me! I saw them! And if you don’t want to believe this then I don’t care! It’s not your life, it’s mine! I love you so much mom! But I think you are the crazy one! You never had a childhood and you want to destroy mine! I want to believe that magic exists and I will! You won’t change that! Only dad keeps me strong, because he understands! I’m being bullied and bullied over time and this has no end. What do you do?! Nothing! Only dad does! He comes to my school, he explains to the teachers, but the rest of you are so stupid to understand!
*CLAP*
- If you say that one more time! I dare you, I double dare you!
- So that’s how much you care about me huh? I’ve got my rights to say that you are stupid, as long as you call me retarded!
- Is this the education that we were learning all these years?! You don’t respect your mother! That’s it! In your room! Tomorrow you are going to the orphanage!
- But I’m not an orphan!
- You were adopted!
- It’s over! Wife, you pack your things, out of my house! I don’t want your stupidness anymore. This has gone far!
- How  dare you  do this?! To your wife?! Well I don’t even care, I don’t even love you anymore, you are a complete failure! I WANTED TO HELP MY “SON” BUT YOU’VE RUINED MY TASK! I WILL CALL THE POLI-
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP BOOM BOOM ARGH KABOOM SPLASH*
- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
- Urgh huahua, potatoes with ketchup. *cries*
   That annoying woman is now history, after all of these years of the “education”, the special “education”, when she put her son to clean the toilets and lick the brush, she now got arrested, for ever. This may be crazy, but that woman was the one with mental problems. Now dad, son and brother stayed together. The bullying was still one of the problems in the boy’s school, but his dad decided to send him in karate training.
   One year later, the boy became 10, still believing that one day the mythical creatures will come and show the world who the boss is! Anyway, he became better and better in karate, and kicked every bully out of the school, he became invulnerable. One day after another, one bully was “dead”. He became popular in his school by some other victims that were being bullied. But that was not yet ended.
   The last day after our friend became the ruler of the school, he asked his dad:
- Dad, am I really an orphan?
- I don’t know son, maybe yes, maybe no…

A limitless mind
- By Helias Alafostergios  A1

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου