Παρασκευή 19 Απριλίου 2013

POETRY

"I'm Late For School"
 
Current Rating: Rating: 4.21 (4.21)
I got up late for school today,
And nearly missed the bus!
I hurried down the stairs,
Wolfed my toast, and caused a fuss!

I quickly threw books in my bag,
My pens, my lunch and shorts.
Grabbed my coat from out the cupboard,
Took my bat and ball for sports.

I slid across the kitchen floor,
And hopped around the cat!
Then expertly rolled over,
Jumped back up and grabbed my hat!

I belted out of our front door,
Spun round and swung it shut.
Saw the bus was waiting for me,
I felt I had time to strut!

I climbed aboard and then froze still,
And knew that things weren't right!
My friends fell down in fits of fun,
And pointed with delight!

My face went red, I couldn't breathe,
For in my haste I knew!
I'd forgotten to wear trousers,
Jumper, shirt, my socks and shoes!

©2003 Gareth Lancaster


 WACKY, FUNNY POETRY AND MORE HERE:
http://www.fizzyfunnyfuzzy.com/index.php

 Get your poetry juices flowing with the Poetry Idea Engine. Created with GoCyberCamp, this activity will allow you to write haikus, free verse, limericks, and more!
CREATE YOUR OWN POEMS HERE:
 http://teacher.scholastic.com/writewit/poetry/poetry_engine.htm#

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου