Κυριακή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Forgetting and remembering

Forgetting and remembering

Forgetting and remembering

- I don’t remember dancing with him.
- I can’t remember her name, tell me again.
- I’m afraid I’ve forgotten my fiction book somewhere.
- I’ve forgotten how to use this retouching software! Can we start over?
- Sorry, I forgot to bring my records. Is there any chance to continue the process without them?
- I’m so forgetful of phone numbers!
- I’m forgetful when it comes to names, addresses and places.
- It has slipped my mind again! I guess you have to remind me all the time.
- It’s very important, don’t you forget to bring your documents with you!
- It’s not a big deal, let’s forget it!
- I can remember you very well.
- I remember telling him about the whole thing, I just don’t know what happend.
- I still remember the moment when she took me in her arms and kissed me softly.
- I must remember to tell him about Jeremy and his Swedish girlfriend.
- As far as I can remember, the police station is next to the pharmacy.
- If I remember rightly, you were born in October, weren’t you?
- Remember that when you’re talking to someone, you’re only talking about half the time, the other half is for listening, memorizing and understanding.
- If my memory serves me right, you used to go out with her when you were in high school.
- Don’t let me forget it!
- I know the expression, it’s on the tip of my tongue!
- Make me think of changing the sheets, please!
- This sportsman reminds me of myself when I was a kid. Everything was so easy!
- You know that we have that important meeting tomorrow. May I remind you to get up earlier?
- I’ll never forget the day when I went to school for my first time.
- Don’t bother, I still recall you.
- I still have his last words in mind.
- We must bear in mind that religion is essential to them. 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου