Κυριακή 4 Οκτωβρίου 2015

WORD ROOTS

Word Roots: If you know a Marine, then you know this word root. Semper Fidelis is their motto - a.k.a., "Always Faitfhul" #SAT #ACT #vocabulary #vocab #study #words:  

Root word of the day - so my kids will think I'm nerdy, and thank me later. (Maybe.):  


Word Roots: When I think of the word root loc - I always think of locusts - but in fact, they are quite chatty insects so I guess it's not that far off! #SAT #ACT #vocabulary #vocab #study #words #word roots:  

Knowing your Greek and Latin words roots can be indispensable to acing the SAT/ACT! #SAT #ACT #vocabulary #vocab #study #words #word roots:  

Latin Roots:  

word roots:  

Did you know that your friend Greg can help you with vocabulary on test day?!:  

Word Roots: Feeling too sleepy to study any more vocabulary? Then make sure to remember this word root and you'll be good to go on test day:  


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου